We're trying to spread the idea of listing 3-5 things we're thankful for from the past week - it's such a good thing to do, remember and be thankful for the good things in our lives (and even the not so good, if something positive came from them!)
So, here are my 5 things - please think about joining us and spreading the word!
This week I've been thankful for:
- The skills God has blessed my family with, and their willingness to use them in times of trouble.
- The work done by so many around the world to improve the lives of animals harmed by humans.
- Time spent with my youngest daughter, on the bed, watching a DVD and eating chocolate!
- The kindness of strangers.
- God, our Father. Knowing He has the reins when everything is falling around about our ears and that whatever comes to us in life, He will get us through it.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phil. 4:6