Monday 30 November 2015

Take Me Deeper - Advent Day 1 - 29th November 2015

His Kingdom Come is offering daily devotionals for Advent as part of Take Me Deeper. Inspiration is taken from various kinds of music. It's a different way of working for me as I usually prefer silence, but I'm loving it! This is my first piece! Advent Day 1 - 29th November - Emmanuel: Israel's Hope and Ours I loved the music! I also love the theme of light in the darkness, so went with that for my piece. The light of hope in a dark world. The original piece had stone showing in the background. I blended several photos of mine - stone, mud, flint, plus the candle of course. Then I decided to have a go at digitally painting what I'd created! It took out the detail of the stone but I like this better! I'm realising I'm going to have to keep this simpler than my usual pieces if I'm going to stand any chance of keeping up through Advent, and I quite like the idea of digitally painting them as a set, but we'll see how that works out! So, this is my first piece of Advent! TFL!



No comments:

Post a Comment