Saturday 21 May 2016

Take Me Deeper 2016 - DNA - Week 21 - 20th May - I Am A New Creation

Take Me Deeper 2016 - DNA - Week 21 - 20th May - I Am A New Creation

Well, I think I should take a break from my digital art more often lol! I've finished one incomplete piece today and produced two new pieces! I love this one! Had no idea it would come out like this!

I create the digital image first, and then digitally paint it. This is very different from the digital piece I first created, and honestly, I like both pieces, but wanted to try and keep to digitally painting my "official" pieces.

I wanted to continue the theme of a silhouetted figure but add in the feel of the Holy Spirit and regeneration. A new creation, filled with the Spirit, soaring! Hopefully I've achieved that with this piece!

I'm actually so pleased with this piece, lol I kept zooming out to look at the overall image as I was creating, as I just couldn't believe what was appearing lol!! I feel like a little kid again I'm so excited!!

Thanks so much for the inspiration!
TFL!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment