Wednesday 7 January 2015

The Beginning

So! Back in October 2014, I came across a Study from members of a Facebook group that really called to me to take part. I've been reluctant to commit to anything much for a while now simply because real life keeps getting in the way! But this was really calling to me! So I took the plunge and joined in with the Pause, Ponder & Prepare Study, which you can find out about here.

I managed to keep up with making a page of art a day, mainly thanks to the wonderful digital scrapbooking kits I treated myself to from both Altered Amanda's Studio (have a look here!) and Dawn Inskip (have a look at her stash here!). Most days in November (we created during November so we could use the artwork and devotionals during Advent) I was up at 4am and creating in Photoshop by 5am!! Then during Advent I made a set of tags for our Christmas tree - I actually got my hands messy with real paint and paper tags lol and printed and pasted on Bible verses. They looked so good on our tree and everyone seemed to like them!

I've posted below some of my pages for Pause, Ponder & Prepare. Managing to achieve this and enjoying myself so much inspired me and gave me more confidence for what was to come next! I'll carry on the story on the next post!

My Cover










No comments:

Post a Comment