Thursday 14 May 2015

Thankful Thursdays

I'm taking part in Thankful Thursdays - a meme originating from His Kingdom Come. 
We're trying to spread the idea of listing 3-5 things we're thankful for from the past week - it's such a good thing to do, remember and be thankful for the good things in our lives (and even the not so good, if something positive came from them!)

So, here are my 5 things - please think about joining us and spreading the word!

This week I've been thankful for:

  1. Family and friends, who pull together in difficult times.
  2. Being blessed with the time and space for us to recover from said difficult times.
  3. Time spent with my daughters painting at the dining table, all together, rather than me on my computer making digital art!
  4. The beautiful weather, after last week's gales and rain, that has enabled my daughters and I to go exploring with our cameras.
  5. My sanctuary - the patio area under our enormous tree at the top of our garden. My husband fractured his hip in two places whilst pulling down the large old summer house that was up there. My cousin spent weeks making a patio on 3 levels, as the slope dictated. Now, with the lovely weather, I am able to enjoy it every day. I can sit under the tree, shadows dancing on the walls, feeling the warmth of the sun, and just take it all in. The perfect place for peace and to de-stress!


Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Psalm 105:1


No comments:

Post a Comment