Wednesday 29 July 2015

Take Me Deeper - July Week 3

Well, life rather took me over recently, what with our little bunnies having operations that didn't happen quite as planned and instead of needing 3-4 days recovery before being back to normal, it's been 3 weeks and still going now! The poor little things have really been through the mill and it's amazing they've come through as well as they have. Hopefully things are headed in the right direction now though and pretty soon they can go back in their cage and life can return to some normality!

So, playing catch up with my postings, here is my July Week 3 piece!

July Week 3 - Honour God
I tried to create a piece that summed up the ways in which we honour God...bowing down before him in the different ways mentioned.
I added a little glow coming from her heart to show that yes, she really does honour Him completely. That was inspired by the given verses of Matthew 15:7-9 when Jesus says: "...Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: 'These people honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"
I'm loving using the Praise Him digital images from HKC! The papers are all mine, and I used CU brushes and borders.
TFL!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment