Sunday 10 January 2016

Digital Bible Journaling Group - January

I'm a member of a Digital Bible Journaling Group on Facebook, and the theme for January is Creation. I'm loving reading passages from Genesis, and I've always loved the words in John 1 also, so creating pages around those words is very fulfilling!

Cheryl very kindly made us a set of freebies to use on our pages, and this is my first page using those!

Two textures, layered, blended. One of those duplicated and a light rendering applied. Then Cheryl's freebies of earth, fish, birds, tree, grass/flower added. Finally a CU brush for the stars/water and the words and voila!

I so enjoyed making this! Love it when a page comes together so easily!

Thanks to Cheryl for the freebies and the inspiration!
TFL!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment