Sunday 28 February 2016

Take Me Deeper 2016 - DNA - Week 9 February 26th - Creative Prompt

TMD 2016 - DNA - Creative Prompt - 26th February - I Am God's Masterpiece

Based on Ephesians 2:10:
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Kept it simple and loved using the bright colours! Red is my favourite colour and yet I so rarely use it like this! The orange splat was actually a heart shape and I was a bit miffed when I made this piece that blending in the white meant I lost some of that side of the heart...but looking at it today with fresh eyes, I like it! It makes me feel that God's light is touching my heart!

I used an outline font so I could 'colour in' the letters..I deliberately made some go outside the lines to represent my sin and failures whilst acknowledging that I AM God's masterpiece!
TFL!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment