Friday 4 March 2016

Take Me Deeper 2016 - DNA - Week 10 - 4th March

TMD 2016 - DNA - Week 10 - 4th March - I Am Alive in the Spirit

I read the suggested passages for going deeper, Acts 4:23-31, and of it all, the final words really struck a chord with me..."After this prayer, the meeting place shook, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit. Then they preached the word of God with boldness."

I really wanted to portray the feeling of the Holy Spirit not simply 'coming upon' someone, but living within them, working within them, and the feeling of power, as talked about in the devotional, that would bring.

I almost felt scared to start this piece..no idea why! Almost a blocked feeling but I pushed on through and it came together quite quickly! Then I had to leave it. I had finished everything bar the digital painting. I was so tempted to leave it as it was, lol, but decided to have a go at painting it, expecting it to be hard and take an absolute age. But it actually was done pretty quickly and easily! Yay!!
TFL!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment