Saturday 17 October 2015

Take Me Deeper - October Week 3

I was up early this morning and inspired to create this!

October Week 3 - Journey to the Cross


I read the devotional and then again looked back at what I'd written in March this year. I think the feel of John 12:35-36 came through when I started creating...The light will be among you a little longer. Continue on your way while you have the light, so that the darkness will not come upon you; for the one who walks in the dark does not know where he is going. Believe in the light, then, while you have it, so that you will be people of light.

I spent ages trying to create something that resembled the image in my head but it wasn't coming! So I gave up and just shifted around textures and shapes and this is what evolved! So I decided to call it done!

I wasn't planning a seascape, but I suppose it's suggestive of a journey! There's a hint of land in the distance and the cross stands ahead, surrounded by light.
TFL!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment