Friday 15 January 2016

Take Me Deeper 2016 - DNA - January 15th - Chosen by God

As I sit here writing this post, the wind is howling outside and there is a chance of snow! My daughters and I stayed up rather late last night to see if the snow previously promised for the early hours of Friday materialised! Had it started to fall, my youngest daughter and I would have been out in the garden taking photos lol! Can you tell it's a rare event nowadays that we get snow in my part of the UK?!

Sadly the snow didn't come so we went to bed hoping for a nice surprise when we woke. I overlaid of course, but was still up by 6.15am, but alas, no snow still!
So hubby and I sit and have a quiet coffee with the wind howling and the temperature a lot colder than of late and prepare to face the day. I'm still hoping for even just a little sprinkling of snow though!!
Take Me Deeper - DNA - 15th January 2016 - Chosen By God
I love Ephesians 2:10 - For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Also John 15:16 - You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit - fruit that will last - and so that whatever you ask in my name the father will give you.
I hope this piece gives a feel of being chosen, appointed! I've decided to stick with the digital painting as long as it works out and I have the time. This piece really wanted to be yellowy lol! I tried to make it more red but it wasn't having it!
TFL!
Bernie x




No comments:

Post a Comment