Thursday 28 January 2016

Take Me Deeper - January Week 4 - Creative Prompt - I Am Chosen

TMD 2016 - DNA - January Week 4 - Creative Prompt - I Am Chosen
My eldest daughter passed her driving test today, and decided to take my youngest daughter out shopping to celebrate! So I had an unexpected few hours to myself! The first thing I did, as it was around 3pm and still sunny, was to go and sit in my garden, under our big tree and listen to the birds singing whilst doing a little Bible study.
A bit later I decided to have a go at some art - I've not done any for a while as life has thrown some 'stuff' at us lately. It took a while but this is what I ended up with...the verse I was really drawn to was John 17:20-22 I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one.
I didn't want to use an image of a human..so went with the birds on a wire...with one flying away, soaring upwards, chosen. Obviously a day for nature today!
TFL!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment